St Luke's School Board is constituted to help the school fulfil its educational responsibilities in accordance with the policies and practices prescribed or recommended by the Catholic Education Commission of WA (CECWA), and in accordance with Diocesan guidelines and prescriptions for the religious education program. The Board meets once a month.
St Luke's Election if Board Members
THE FUNCTION OF THE SCHOOL BOARD
- Planning for the present and future operation of the school.
- Providing membership on selection panels for the employment of staff to the school in accordance with CECWA policy.
- Providing membership on the panel which recommends the appointment of a Principal in accordance with CECWA policy.
- Disseminating information about the school and about Catholic education to persons and organisations in the local Catholic community.
- Liaising in all matters relating to financial management of the school with persons and organisations in the local Catholic community.
- Assisting in the managing of all the finances associated
2019 School Board Executive
Lucie McRory – Board Chairperson
Natasha Morgan – Board Treasurer
Tania Rego – Board Secretary
Natasha Morgan – Parish Rep
Jessica Stojkovski – P&F Rep
Adrian Firth – Board Member
Antony Vlahov – Board Member
Danielle Santoro – Board Member
Andrew Kelly – Principal and Ex Officio
Father Stephen – Parish Priest and Ex Officio