Uniform Shop email@example.com
Open Thursday 8am - 10am & 2.30pm - 3.30pm
- As shown above. Special opening hours for try-on days and at the start and end of the year will be advertised separately.
- Requests for appointments outside these hours may be considered by the Uniform Shop Administrator in exceptional circumstances only. Please make every effort to call in during normal trading hours before requesting a special appointment via the email address above.
Second Hand Uniforms
Sales prices for second hand items are set by the Uniform Shop as follows
- Second hand uniforms and bags in good condition and of the current style are available for sale through the uniform shop.
- If you have second hand items to sell please bring them in during normal opening hours or leave them at the office and include a note with your name, phone number and email address.
- A small fee is withheld from every sale and this is used for various projects throughout the school.
- New uniform purchases can be paid for by eftpos, cash, or cheque made payable to St. Luke’s Catholic Primary School.
- Second hand uniforms and bags can only be paid for with cash.
- All orders must be paid for in full upon collection.
Purchasing in person at the Uniform Shop
- Order forms are not required when adults make a purchase in person at the shop.
- Students are welcome to make purchases at the Uniform Shop. Please send a completed current order form with them including sizing information.
Placing an order via the office
- Please check that you are using an up to date form before placing an order.
- Order forms are available on the school website, from the office or at the Uniform Shop.
- If the order is paid for when placed it will be sent home with the student.
- If the order is not paid for when placed an email will be sent advising you that the order is ready. It can be collected and paid for at the school office.
- Orders need to be received at the office by the afternoon prior to the Uniform Shop’s trading day. Late orders will be filled the following week.
- Unpaid orders not collected within 4 weeks will be cancelled and stock returned to the Uniform Shop.
Exchanges, returns and warranty claims
- Keep your receipts. They will be needed for all exchanges, returns and warranty claims.
- Please choose sizes carefully. We recommend that uniforms are tried on by the student prior to purchase.
- New items can only be accepted for exchange or return within 3 months of purchase.
- New items being exchanged or returned must not be worn, washed or damaged and must still have tags and packaging intact.
- Warranty claims will need to be assessed by the manufacturer prior to new items being issued.
- Second hand purchases cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Custom made uniforms
- Custom made sizes are available on request for some uniform items.
- Prices are quoted on an individual basis.
- CM uniforms make take several weeks to manufacture.
- Please speak with the Uniform Shop Co-ordinator for more information well in advance of requirement.
Please ensure your children wear the correct uniform as outlined below.
|Summer (Worn all of 1st term, students may wear summer or winter uniform for the first two weeks of 2nd term, worn all of 4th term.)|
|St Luke's shorts||St. Luke’s Summer Dress with embroidered logo|
|St. Luke’s Shirt||St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper|
|St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper||Brown Sandals or Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks|
|Brown Sandals or Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks||St. Luke’s Hat|
|St. Luke’s Hat||Hair ties or Scrunchies, blue or white|
|Winter (Worn from week three of 2nd term and all of 3rd term.)|
|St. Luke’s Trousers||St. Luke’s Winter Pinafore V-neck|
|St. Luke’s Shirt, short or long sleeve||St. Luke’s Shirt, short or long sleeve|
|St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper||St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper|
|Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks||Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks or Navy Tights|
|St. Luke's hat||St. Luke's hat|
|Hair ties or Scrunchies, blue or white|
|Optional St. Luke’s navy winter jackets may also be worn over jumpers/tracksuit tops.||Optional St. Luke’s scarves may also be worn in winter.|
|Sport (Worn all year on sport and dance days. Track suit top and track suit pants are optional.)||Worn by both Boys and Girls|
|St. Luke’s Sport Shorts||St. Luke’s Sport Shorts|
|St. Luke’s School Polo Shirt (worn on dance day)||St. Luke’s House Polo Shirts (worn on sport day)|
|St. Luke’s Tracksuit Pants||St. Luke’s Tracksuit Top with white logo|
|Black Sneakers (all black with no other visible colours or logos)||St. Luke’s Sport Socks|
|St. Luke’s Hat|
|Jewellery:||A pair of studs or small sleepers (gold or silver only, no gemstones)|
|A necklace with a simple cross|
|Hair:||Plain hair ties or scrunchies in the school colours (navy, school blue or white) or covered in the school fabric|
|Plain hair clips in the school colours (navy, school blue or white)|
|Plain head band in the school colours (navy, school blue or white)|
|Hair needs to be tied up if it is below the shoulders|
|Hair dye is not to be used|
|Makeup:||No makeup is to be used or brought to school eg. Lip gloss, nail polish|