Uniform Shop email@example.com
Open Thursday 8am - 10am & 2.30pm - 3.30pm
- As shown above. Special opening hours for try-on days and at the start and end of the year will be advertised separately.
- Appointments may be made on a limited basis by special arrangement with the Uniform Shop Co-ordinator via the email address above or by leaving your contact details at the school office. Please make every effort to call in during normal trading hours before requesting a special appointment.
Second Hand Uniforms
If you would like to sell your uniforms or bags through the Uniform Shop please note that they must be clean, of the current style and in good repair.
Items can be brought into the shop during normal opening hours or left at the office. Please include a note with your name, email address and phone number.
Sales prices for second hand items are set by the Uniform Shop as follows
- Items in good condition are priced at approximately half of new price.
- Items that have been altered or need minor repair (such as stitching) will be priced at a slightly reduced fee from the one noted above.
A fee is retained by the Uniform Shop for all second hand sales as follows
- $2.00 fee for items with a sale price of $16.00 and above.
- $1.00 fee for items with a sale price of $15.00 or below.
Items not sold after two years or those considered unsaleable at the discretion of the Uniform Shop are donated to charity.
At the end of each semester the Uniform Shop will contact owners of sold items only to advise them that they have money waiting for collection.
- New uniform purchases can be paid for by eftpos, cash, or cheque made payable to St. Luke’s Catholic Primary School.
- Second hand uniforms and bags can only be paid for with cash.
- All orders must be paid for in full upon collection.
Purchasing in person at the Uniform Shop
- Order forms are not required when adults make a purchase in person at the shop.
- Students are welcome to make purchases at the Uniform Shop. Please send a completed current order form with them including sizing information.
Placing an order via the office
- Please check that you are using an up to date form before placing an order.
- Order forms are available on the school website, from the office or at the Uniform Shop.
- If the order is paid for when placed it will be sent home with the student.
- If the order is not paid for when placed an email will be sent advising you that the order is ready. It can be collected and paid for at the school office.
- Orders need to be received at the office by the afternoon prior to the Uniform Shop’s trading day. Late orders will be filled the following week.
- Unpaid orders not collected within 4 weeks will be cancelled and stock returned to the Uniform Shop.
Exchanges, returns and warranty claims
- Keep your receipts. They will be needed for all exchanges, returns and warranty claims.
- Please choose sizes carefully. We recommend that uniforms are tried on by the student prior to purchase.
- New items can only be accepted for exchange or return within 3 months of purchase.
- New items being exchanged or returned must not be worn, washed or damaged and must still have tags and packaging intact.
- Warranty claims will need to be assessed by the manufacturer prior to new items being issued.
- Second hand purchases cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Custom made uniforms
- Custom made sizes are available on request for some uniform items.
- Prices are quoted on an individual basis.
- CM uniforms make take several weeks to manufacture.
- Please speak with the Uniform Shop Co-ordinator for more information well in advance of requirement.
Please ensure your children wear the correct uniform as outlined below.
|Summer (Worn all of 1st term, students may wear summer or winter uniform for the first two weeks of 2nd term, worn all of 4th term.)|
|St Luke's shorts||St. Luke’s Summer Dress with embroidered logo|
|St. Luke’s Shirt||St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper|
|St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper||Brown Sandals or Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks|
|Brown Sandals or Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks||St. Luke’s Hat|
|St. Luke’s Hat||Hair ties or Scrunchies, blue or white|
|Winter (Worn from week three of 2nd term and all of 3rd term.)|
|St. Luke’s Trousers||St. Luke’s Winter Pinafore V-neck|
|St. Luke’s Shirt, short or long sleeve||St. Luke’s Shirt, short or long sleeve|
|St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper||St. Luke’s V-neck Wool Jumper|
|Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks||Black Shoes with St. Luke’s Socks or Navy Tights|
|St. Luke's hat||St. Luke's hat|
|Hair ties or Scrunchies, blue or white|
|Sport (Worn all year on sport and dance days. Track suit top and track suit pants are optional.)||Worn by both Boys and Girls|
|St. Luke’s Sport Shorts||St. Luke’s Sport Shorts|
|St. Luke’s School Polo Shirt (worn on dance day)||St. Luke’s House Polo Shirts (worn on sport day)|
|St. Luke’s Tracksuit Pants||St. Luke’s Tracksuit Top with white logo|
|Black Sneakers (all black with no other visible colours or logos)||St. Luke’s Sport Socks|
|St. Luke’s Hat|
|Jewellery:||A pair of studs or small sleepers (gold or silver only, no gemstones)|
|A necklace with a simple cross|
|Hair:||Plain hair ties or scrunchies in the school colours (navy, school blue or white) or covered in the school fabric|
|Plain hair clips in the school colours (navy, school blue or white)|
|Plain head band in the school colours (navy, school blue or white)|
|Hair needs to be tied up if it is below the shoulders|
|Hair dye is not to be used|
|Makeup:||No makeup is to be used or brought to school eg. Lip gloss, nail polish|